We highly recommend you visit the Academy of Natural Sciences and Chocolate: The Exhibit while it is on display.
The Chocolate Exhibit runs October 11, 2014 – January 24, 2015.
Exhibit cost is $5 per person for non-members and $3 per person for members.
Chocolate Study Guide
- Where chocolate comes from
- How chocolate became a world product
- Ancient Mayan and Aztec influence on chocolate as we know it
- How chocolate bars are made
- Studies of the countries chocolate is grown in
- Human rights, child labor, and fair trade discussions