I love summertime. It’s great to continue teaching and learning throughout the summer but it’s even better to make learning something the kids don’t even realize they are doing. It’s like sneaking school in underneath their noses. Even with that, sometimes it’s fun to do something just for fun. Regal Summer Movies are one of the ways we love to just have fun in summertime.Before you head out, let me share a few Regal Summer Movie tips that will help you and those around you have an enjoyable time.
With two animated movies to choose from every week of the summer, it’s a great time to catch up on those family friendly movies you want to see without breaking the bank AND seeing it on the big screen. Another added perk is getting out of the house and still being in air conditioning.
12 Tips for Regal Summer Movie Express
- Lines start forming, sometimes even 30 minutes ahead of the showing. Get there early for your movie preference.
- Remember if you always buy snacks it won’t be a very inexpensive outing.
- Be courteous. Don’t take more seats than you paid for. If you do it means someone who paid for a seat won’t have one.
- Usually the same 2 movies play Tuesday and Wednesday. This means you don’t have to choose. See one each day if you really want to see them both.
- These showings are perfect even if you have little kids. Noises are a little more acceptable in these showings and since you only paid $1 per person it is easier to slip out if they can’t make it through.
- Think of where you sit. As an adult, try not to sit in front of young children. They can’t see. It’s miserable.
- Clean up after yourself. I am always appalled at the mess people leave behind. It’s not very thoughtful toward the employees.
- Be courteous to the employees. A smile goes a long way in making someone’s day better.
- Watch where you walk. No need to be in such a hurry you bowl kids over. It’s a movie, not life or death.
- Shut your phone off or dim the screen and shut the sound off. Just because it’s $1 doesn’t mean we want to be interrupted by your technology.
- A portion of the proceeds goes to the Will Rogers Institute.
- All movies start at 10 AM.